I believe Patrick put the snippet macro into the confluence.twdata.org instance, and it should be pointing correctly to the Apache SVN. Patrick?

Don

tm jee wrote:
Hi guys,

What do we need to place in the snippet url in order for it to look for SAF
resource in apache's svn

eg.
1] url=/webwork/....   would make confluence look for resource under
/webwork/...   in webwork's cvs
2] url=com.opensymphony.xwork.ActionChainResult would make confluence look
under /webwork/src/.... in webwork's cvs

What is the equivalent for SAF's svn repository?
Thanks.