Then .... you are saying that a different approach would not be popular?

So to restate it, what is going here is popular. Oh good. Last thing I want is something strange.

Life just anint' fair, is it now.
Maybe you are imagining that you hired some of the people on this list, and that they would work for you and then you could draw something on the board, and they would be willing to implement it. A big salary they get I imagine.

Let me tell you a true story: I had a client draw something on a board for me. I said I was going to the bathroom; took my car keys... and took the elevator instead. I did not return their calls.

So how desperate would these qualified people have to be you think?

If they enjoy their work, great for us. If that means they want to work in a certain way... I guess deal with it or don't.

.V

Jonathan Revusky wrote:
 Granted, you can always fork off your own
version of Struts and work on it somewhere else, but the point is that it will only get a very small fraction of the attention and usage of the canonical version on struts.apache.org.