At 7:48 AM -0400 5/11/06, Tim Fennell wrote:
I'd like to say that based on recent experience I think that's an extremely viable option.

Wow, Tim -- thanks for the thorough review. I expect my shop is going to be on 1.4 for a while still, so I'm particularly interested in compatibility.

Joe

--
Joe Germuska
[EMAIL PROTECTED] * http://blog.germuska.com