Let me know how it goes Don. I'll have some time the week after the conference to integrate it.

/Ian

Don Brown wrote:
Sounds good to me...I'll give it a try today

Don

Rainer Hermanns wrote:
Hey,

just saw that Dojo released version 0.30. Our Dojo support in SAF/WW 2.2.x is currently based on the "outdated" 0.21 release. Shouldn't we update the embedded Dojo release and try to get our ajax tags running again properly?

It sounds like lots of problems with browser support were fixed in the past couple of months.

tia,
Rainer

Rainer Hermanns
aixcept