From: Patrick Lightbody <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: dev@struts.apache.org
Sent: Friday, 19 May, 2006 11:27:04 PM
Subject: Re: [action2] Build broken

The builds of xwork are still being done all the time:

http://maven.opensymphony.com/opensymphony/jars/

Perhaps our build is no longer picking up from that repo?

Joe Germuska
[EMAIL PROTECTED] * http://blog.germuska.com
"You really can't burn anything out by trying something new, and
even if you can burn it out, it can be fixed.  Try something new."
        -- Robert Moog