On 5/22/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 5/15/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think this is done.  As a moderator, I sent the unsubscribe
> requests, then replied to the confirmation emails, but I never saw the
> 'goodbye' message.  Let me know if you still see non-discussion emails
> in the forum after today.

Patrick pointed out that JIRA notifications are still showing up in
the forum.  I tried unsubscribing [EMAIL PROTECTED]
from issues@ again, but the reply indicates that the address was not
subscribed.

I'm not sure what else to try.  Any ideas?

I just unsubscribed that address successfully, so we should be OK now.

--
Martin Cooper

On the Apache mail archives, JIRA issues and commits are being

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/struts-dev/200605.mbox/browser

> I'll reopen the infrastructure ticket, unless it's supposed to be this
way.

Reopened: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-780

--
Wendy