At 7:21 PM +0300 5/24/06, Alexandru Popescu wrote:
Frank you are absolutely correct about the description of how DWR
works today. What I have done is exactly what you are thinking of:
made DWR work through the normal WebWork chain. So, all incoming DWR
requests are done to a single entry point that is than
initializing/making the request pass through the WebWork normal chain.
In this case there will be no security issue: you have the exact same
options as for a normal request.

OK. well, if the net result is beginning the chain at the beginning and ending at the end, with no confusion about inconsistent states based on different invocation mechanisms, then I don't see any real objection.

I still don't *get it*, but that's my problem :)

Joe

--
Joe Germuska
[EMAIL PROTECTED] * http://blog.germuska.com