On 5/27/06, Ian Roughley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have that very talk that I am doing on the No Fluff Just Stuff - I was
considering submitting it myself.

Hmmm, I was thinking in terms of a one or two day tutorial, rather
than a paper. I already have a straight-up WebWork2/SAF2 training
course that I've presented in two and four day formats. I was thinking
for ApacheCon, a course targeted to existing SAF1 users might go over
well.

How is the NFJS session going over? Have you presented it many times yet?