On 6/1/06, Craig McClanahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Works for me now as well, with your latest patches.  But shouldn't it also
work without the "-Pmyfaces" because it's got <activeByDefault> set?

I think so, too. :/  In addition there was some strangeness (discussed
on [EMAIL PROTECTED]) with being able to deacivate an active-by-default
profile.  So I'm not yet sure how that part is going to work.

By the way (if you beat me to it), the sql-browser example app also requires
JDK 1.5 (an the tiger library).

Shale Tiger isn't building just yet, working on that now...

--
Wendy