Sorry, I meant with Maven 2. I get a few test failures, even after correcting the missing .xml files from test.

--
James Mitchell

On Jun 2, 2006, at 2:06 AM, Wendy Smoak wrote:

On 6/1/06, James Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Are you able to run the tiger tests?

No.  I got to the part in build.xml where it says "Set up 'web
application' for unit tests" and decided that maven.test.skip=true
would do for now. :)

Craig, can you explain the testing strategy for shale-tiger?

--
Wendy