On 6/6/06, Sean Schofield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Is there a recommended practice for testing out my JSP Tag classes?
Is this even desirable?  I'm thinking that its nice to verify that
values and value bindings are being set properly.  Maybe we could add
something to shale-test that could combine the mock stuff with a real
tag?

I'm still working through the test project so maybe there is an
obvious solution that I have missed ...

Actually, there isn't any support for this in the test framework at the
moment ... that would make a really good enhancement.  We'll probably need
to provide mock objects for all the JSP API stuff, and probably some helpers
that emulate the tag lifecycle alternatives, since it's a little more
complex than the JSF lifecycle.

Sean

Craig