How about Wednesday June 14th?  Contact me offline and we can setup
the particulars.  We will also need accounts on the struts zone and at
least one of us will need sudo.  We should get that set up ahead of
time.  Who is managing the zone for us now?

Sean

ps.

I also have a good mobile connection for my laptop so I am set there.