Toby's done most of the work with the snippet plugin so far, though
I'm looking forward to making good use of it in the tutorials, and to
document some of our shiney new classes :)

My main concern right now is exporting the wiki to HTML. Do we use a
macro or other utility to do this at OS? I've never gotten the regular
export to work a space that contains more than a few dozen pages.

-Ted.