Thanks for all the work Frank!

I am definitely going to take a look next week.
/Ian

Frank W. Zammetti wrote:
As per the previous discussions, JIRA ticket is created:

http://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-1330

This is an addition to SAF2 that will allow incoming XML or JSON messages to be automatically parsed and the target Action populated from it. It also provides the capability to generate JSON or XML from an Action as the response to the client. This is implemented as two new Interceptors, two new Results, and two new *Aware marker interfaces (plus one helper class).

Attached to the ticket is all the new code. Note the link in the comments to download the full sample/test app, which is ready to drop in an app server and fire up, including full javadocs, build script, etc. I highly suggest anyone interested grab that and give it a go.

Feedback welcome :)

Frank