Clean checkout and build works like a charm.  I will try to take a
look and see what else needs doing.

Sean

On 6/18/06, Sean Schofield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I see I am too late to add my +1.  Thanks for the work Craig.  I will
try and test this on Monday.

Sean

ps. The continuum server is just sitting idly.  We could start adding
projects to it now if we wanted.