Hi,

I am working with Struts Action class which extends TilesAction class. Below is
the sample code.I need to write JUnit Test case for that. If anyone have
worked. Could u help me regarding this.

public class DisplayLayoutareaController extends TilesAction implements
Controller
{
public void execute(ComponentContext   tileContext,
HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response,
          ServletContext servletContext)
{
//some code
}

public void perform(ComponentContext tileContext,
                HttpServletRequest request,HttpServletResponse response,
            ServletContext servletContext) throws ServletException,
      java.io.IOException
{
//
}