On 7/2/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Does the JasperReports dependency [2] need to be commented out by
default?  I thought it was under a non-ASL-compatible license, and
couldn't be included in any 'default' build.  I'm not exactly sure how
that applies to an archetype, but wanted to bring it up for
discussion.

Yes, it must be commented out. The end-user has to decide to use
JasperReports along with its license. The comment could also say that
"JasperReports is available under the GPL,  LGPL, and commercial
licenses" and link to their licensing page
[http://www.jaspersoft.com/pr_licensing.html].