On 7/6/06, Don Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'd be fine with a "shared" module, as long as releases could be quicker
and
easier.  As I've previously mentioned, Struts releases are really a pain
due to
lack of committer support and a broken release process, and I certainly
don't
want to put a roadblock in the path of a stable Struts 2.0 release.

For one or two shared classes, I'd agree with Don that it's not worth the
pain.  If you anticipate 20+ shared classes, it starts to get more
interesting (but still a bunch of work).

Don

Craig