> taglib-maven-plugin generates the documentation.
If not mistaken, i think the taglib-macen-plugin generates document (html) from
taglib.tld. The struts2 xdoclet-taglib ant task actually generates taglib.tld
based on some tagging (eg. a2.tagattribute ....) in the javadoc.

> If you are currently generating the tlds from something else (I
> haven't looked...) then I'd suggest generating them one final time and
> committing them to src/main/resources/META-INF/tlds.  (or
> META-INF/tld? Is there a standard location?)

In struts2, its in  /src/main/resource/META-INF. The generated tld file will be
in
/src/main/resource/META-INF/taglib.tld.  Do you mean that we generate the tld
for the last time and don't use "xdoclet-taglib" ant task anymore, but instead
alter the taglib.tld by hand?

There's another "xdoclet-tagdoc" that generate some html files regarding the
attribute a particular struts2 has. Its being refered to by snippets in
confluence. I am not sure but i think it could be replaced by
"taglib-maven-plugin", but we need to figure out how to solve the snippet
refered by confluence.

regards

On 7/7/06, Don Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We do that already with Maven 2 for Struts 1.  I'm sure we could do the
> same here.  Wendy?

For the Struts 1 build, the tlds are the source documents, and
taglib-maven-plugin generates the documentation.
 * http://maven-taglib.sourceforge.net/m2/index.html

--
Wendy