On 7/13/06, Michael Jouravlev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
At present time Struts wiki contains Shale info. I guess it belongs to
Shale wiki if it exists. I think it does not exist yet. Someone with
appropriate rights should create new entry on http://wiki.apache.org/
page.

http://wiki.apache.org/shale/

There's a thread on [EMAIL PROTECTED], Niall found some docs about redirecting
individual pages.  We'd like to make sure that links to the old pages
still work.

I'm hoping there's a way to "move" pages, but to find out will take
more research on MoinMoin and what it means to have a "wiki farm" as
I've heard our setup called.  If not, it's a copy-and-paste job when
someone has time.  Volunteers welcome!

--
Wendy