On 7/17/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
An error, not a failure... what's in the surefire logs?
$ cat integration/apps-it/target/surefire-reports/*.txt

They indicated that there was some confusion over which installation
of Java 5 to use, the JDK or the JRE :(

(I've had ongoing issues with confused Java installs on this
particular workstation. My usual desktop is in the shop.)

I switched over to the laptop, and it all ran just fine. I'm uploading
the new assemblies now.