Hi list!
Thank you all for letting me joining your team, especially Greg Reddin that "sponsored" me.

Now the serious things.
I would like to apply some patches that I have reported some time ago. But it seems that I cannot assign myself the issues, probably because I have not the right privileges, or probably because I cannot see the right link to do it! :-P Anyway what do I have to do to assign issues myself? My JIRA account name is "brenmcguire". If it requires some administrator task, well, thanks in advance :-)

Speaking of patches, I don't know if I should apply the patch for this issue:
http://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/SB-28
This is because in part it revolutionize the way Greg intended to manage definition creation, in the name of extensibility.

Please let me know what do you think

Ciao
Antonio

P.S.: If you are guessing who "brenmcguire" is, Google "bren mcguire" and press "I'm feeling lucky" :-)