On 7/27/06, Michael Jouravlev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I just have glanced over distro files, so the nitpicks are minor. I
have no opinion on the grade yet.

As it stands, we have only two other votes as to grade. We need a
quorum of at least three positive votes to proceed. (I'm abstraining
myself.)

I should not that it is helpful for other developers to cast
non-binding votes, to give the PMC a basis to believe that the
distribution is ready for wider distribution. We arleady know the code
works for us. What we need to know is whether it works for other
developers as well.

* Key Technology Primer (former 0.x section of the User's Guide) is
not included in the distro. KTP has been extracted from Struts 1 docs
to cater to both Struts 1 and Struts 2. Included documentation
contains live link to KTP on Apache website. I don't know is it ok or
not.

The material in the Key Technology is not specific to a verson or
Struts (or even Struts), so there's no reason to include it n the
distribution. Better to link to a live version with up to date links.