On 7/31/06, Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have POMs and JARs dated for Monday afternoon, which sounds like
when we made the second pass, and I dont' remember running a 1.x build
since then. But the link mentions source JARS, and I don't see any
source JARs. If I didn't assemble this one right, we could always try
again from the same tag.

Just an idea... try running

  mvn idea:idea -downloadSources=true -downloadJavadocs=true -Papps

which should download those files from the snapshot repo.

--
Wendy