I'll be there.  How far off are we from rolling another s2 release?

--
James Mitchell
678.910.8017

On Jul 28, 2006, at 12:17 PM, Don Brown wrote:

My "Struts 2.0" talk was accepted, and I believe James Mitchell has volunteered to join me on stage. Now, if only we had a stable release to brag about... :)

Don

Ted Husted wrote:
ApacheCon US has accepted my offer to present a half-day tutorial on
Migrating to Struts 2.
Is anyone else presenting about Struts this year?