On 8/7/06, James Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Are we still going to use the nightly build location [0] for hosting
the test builds?  I'm wondering because I think the current layout is
confusing with '1.3.x' and '1.3.5' listed in the same directory.
If we want to keep these here, can we inject another directory?
Besides making my cron job clean up much simpler, it will not be as
confusing
http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/nightly-builds/
http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/integration-builds/

How about:
  http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/nightly
(sounds familiar... ) that gets cleaned up by the cron job.

And leave 1.3.5 at http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/1.3.5/

If you need to introduce a directory, 'builds' is already in the URL,
so just builds/nightly and builds/test should be fine.  (We usually
call them 'test builds', I've never heard 'integration' used in this
context.')

--
Wendy