Wendy, I think there may be a mistake. I am a committer now :-) At least I
thought I was.... ::scratches head::.

Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: On 8/5/06, Wendy Smoak  wrote:

> A new build of Struts 1.3.5, including checksums and signatures, is
> available to evaluate for release quality.

[RESULT]

This vote for Struts 1.3.5 quality resulted in:

Binding votes from PMC members:
  GA: Don Brown, James Mitchell
  Beta: Wendy Smoak, James Holmes

Non-binding votes:
  GA: Anders Steinlein, Paul Benedict

Struts 1.3.5 can therefore be released as Beta quality.

I'll work on getting the distribution out onto the mirrors and ibiblio
today, and post the announcement to user@ once everything is in place.

--
Wendy Smoak