Since the nightly builds for 2.0.0 are only generating JARs, I posted
the latest snapshots.

* http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/2.0.0/

I'm planning to tie up the loose ends on the documentation, followup
on the taglib docs proposal, and then go ahead and tag 2.0.0.

Hopefully, for 2.0.1, we can have an implementation of the new API, so
that we can start phasing that in as the default API for 2.1.

The snapshot also includes a full copy of the documentation that I
assembled by hand. I used httrack to snag a copy of the cwiki website,
fudged the other website references to point to the local copy, and
zipped it up. Obviously, we'd want to find a way to create a full site
distribution automatically, but this approach should at least get us
through the day.