Hi Struts dev team,

I am using Struts 1.2.9 and html:select and html:optionsCollection tags
to render a "sticky" select box. It works great except for one case. If
de-select all pre-selected options using control-click, all options are
still selected after the page comes back.

In RequestUtils.java, method populate (line 459) uses
request.getParameterNames to get all parameters. But if all
pre-selection are de-selected, the parameter of the select box will not
be sent though request. In this case, the values of that property stay
and the de-select fails.

Since the framework fails in this case, I have to reset the properties
in the application as a work around. Shouldn't Struts be enhanced to
support this capability if there wasn't one?

Thanks,
Sherwin