On 9/6/06, James Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I know it's a little early for this, but I just purchased my
conference pass and plane ticket today (early discount ends soon).  I
arrive Sunday evening around 8 pm.

I'm going to try to stay with Don Brown if they give him a room with
2 beds, however, in case that doesn't work out, please keep your ears
open for anyone who may have a spare bed.  While free is always nice,
I'd settle for 1/2 price ;)

This is still empty, surprisingly, but you might want to keep an eye on it:

http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/RoomShares

Also, call me if anyone wants to hook up for a beer or three :D)

Well, duh! You should expect plenty of calls. ;-)

--
Martin Cooper

Later.

--