I started to roll 2.0.0 friday night, but found some straggler snippet
references that should be fixed. I think I've found all of these now,
but I'm out of time for today. I'll try again tomorrow.

A couple pointed to tag JavaDocs. I'm guessing we need to checkin new
tag Javadocs to /docs/tags as the tags are created and double-check
before a release. I'll see to that update too.

Here' s one snippet set I didn't fix, only because I'm not sure what
the snippet reference should be now.

* http://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-1434