On 9/13/06, Rainer Hermanns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

it is a simple copy task... Create the struts-portlet.war as usual
(mvn -Papps) and copy the contents
of apps/portlet/src/main/etc/<your_portal_server>/ into the war's WEB-
INF directory...

That's all to be done for the specific wars.

It looks like we support six portal servers:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/struts/struts2/trunk/apps/portlet/src/main/etc/

The copying could be done with profiles at build time:

  mvn install -P liferay361

Or, since we include the source in the example apps, if we choose one
for the default, then people can switch by replacing the contents in
WEB-INF with the one they choose.

--
Wendy