On 10/6/06, Don Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
To clarify, there is no "extras" anymore.  The code has been split into
different "plugins".  A plugin is a specific extension to the Struts
framework that, by definition, isn't "core".  This allows us to more
easily manage a codebase that integrates with a lot of different
libraries and environments.

Meanwhile,  the toolbox module isn't building with the others. It
works if I build it first on it's now, but starting with a clean repo,

$ mvn install site -P all,apps,core,plugins,toolbox,xwork,itest,pre-assembly

Doesn't work for me (unless I install toolbox first).