Great!  Thanks . . .

Once you commit, I'll refactor the classpath loading support that I've been working on to leverage your changes and upload a patch for your review.

David

Antonio Petrelli wrote:
Greg Reddin ha scritto:
I looked briefly at the patch and I have no opposition to it. I originally didn't like the fact that it excluded Locale as a first class citizen when determining which definition to return. I'm still not real excited about that part. I think locale-based definitions are a core feature of Tiles, not an optional feature. By replacing locale with TilesContext we've essentially made it optional. The fact that it processes by locale is only an implementation detail. Hopefully, it's a detail that every implementation would include, but the API doesn't enforce it.

You're right when you write about DefininitionsFactory, but ComponentDefinitions has still locale-based methods. If DefinitionsFactory is considered as "the last piece of architecture that knows about TilesContext" and ComponentDefinitions is "the part of the code where definitions are stored", the Locale makes sense only in ComponentDefinitions. I suppose that someone would write a new ComponentDefinitions and not a new DefinitionsFactory (though anyway they are pretty tightly connected, code in UrlDefinitionsFactory depends on code in ComponentDefinitionsImpl...).
Anyway I will commit the code ASAP.
Thanks

Ciao
Antonio