AFAIK, other projects have moved from OGNL usage. I am not gonna
discuss if it is a good or bad decision, but in case we are gonna move
away from it the old apps with heavy usage of OGNL will become more
complex to be migrated. Unfortunately, I am not sure how we can find
out what WW users have used in their apps, so far and how difficult
would be for them to migrate.

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.