Wendy Smoak wrote:
On 11/10/06, David Durham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Actually, I spoke to soon.  Following the next step:

1) org.apache.struts:struts2-core:jar:2.0.1-SNAPSHOT

Change the version numbers in pom.xml to 2.0.2-SNAPSHOT and it should work.

Unfortunately, we lost the staged 2.0.1 artifacts when a server died a
few weeks ago, so they're not available in any Maven repo that I know
of.

The release distributions are available, as is the tag in svn, so you
could build 2.0.1 locally if you wanted to.  Let me know if you wnt
more information on that, or if 2.0.2-SNAPSHOT is okay.

mvn install works after changing the version number on struts-core and the
site-mesh plugin.

2.0.2 should be fine for what I'm doing.

Thanks,
Dave