Thanks, everyone, for the encouragement.

Guice is still very much in the early stages, and I'm trying not to draw too
much attention/scrutiny at this point. Guice is usable though. In fact,
we've been running it in production for a couple release cycles now.

Check out the issue tracker to see what's in the works:
http://code.google.com/p/google-guice/issues/list

I'm putting a big focus on limiting magic, enabling static checking, keeping
things simple, and performance.

To address Konstantin's points: