The systemPath configuration for the maven plugin looks similar to what we have to do for Retrotranslator, I'm wondering if this is something we can simply configure in each of our local settings.xml and document on the wiki. That would help me out as well. I'll look into it.

Ted, are you looking at this patch? I assume you are running with it, unless you're tied up.

--
James Mitchell
678.910.8017