Yay!!

On 11/23/06, Mark Bakker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am interested to do some work on the Struts project. I have been
investigating STR-1183
https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/STR-1183
currently I started to create some code.

In general I am creating a ViewUtils class in the struts-core, what is
functional a copy of the TagUtils class in struts-taglib. This
ViewUtils class will not use a PageContext in the signature. The
interface of the TagUtils will not change and the TagUtils class will
use the ViewUtils class where posible.

Additional I will write unit tests for the ViewUtils class and will
update the unit tests for the TagUtils class.

If you guys have any idea's or remarks please let me know.