On 11/17/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think it belongs under 2.x.
>
> We've said we will host the archived website for GA versions.  How is
> that going to work if the exported docs aren't underneath 2.x?

On 11/17/06, Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
OK, I'll move it.

This seems to have been started (the current wiki content is under
http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/ ) but links (such as 'Tag
Reference' on the menu) still point to http://struts.apache.org/WW and
an old version of the wiki from Nov 17th is still there.

.htaccess needs
Redirect permanent /WW    http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs
then the old copy can be deleted and the menu links no longer need to
be absolute.

--
Wendy