Niall Pemberton wrote:
On 12/6/06, David H. DeWolf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I like it, sounds good!  Does that mean we're done until approval?

When is the next board meeting? Any one know?  How do we get this on
their agenda?

I asked Henri Yandell....

The next board meeting is Wednesday 20th December and the resolution
would need to be in by Monday of that week (but the earlier the better
IMO, then you get time to iron out any wrinkles before the deadline).
He says you can email it to board@ but hes not sure whether it has to
be a member or if anyone can do it.

Ok, thanks for asking. My guess is that it might look best coming from the new Chair too. Greg, I guess this is where I hand things off and tell you to let me know if you need help driving something to conclusion :)

I'll get back to coding!

David

Niall