+1

Niall Pemberton wrote:
I'd like to release version 4 of the struts-master pom.

The repository has been tagged:
 http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/struts/maven/tags/STRUTS_MASTER_4/

Pom version 4 available for review here:
 http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/STRUTS_MASTER_4/

This is the master pom from which struts-parent inherits, and it needs
to be released for future Struts1 (and I assume 2) releases

Changes since v3 include:
- David DeWolf added
- <repository> element id changed from "apache.snapshot" to
"struts-staging" and now points to
     people.apache.org/builds/struts/m2-staging-repository
-  <snapshotRepository> element now points to
     people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository

Here's my +1.