The submit tag has the same problem, I logged WW-1547 just to make sure we don't forget it.

regards
musachy

Musachy Barroso wrote:
I did missed that one :)

I'm not sure about the "ajaxHref", because it means the same as "href", IMO it is going to be confusing.

What if we don't build the url at all, and just use it as it is ( addParameter("href"), findString(href)), and document that the url needs to be built with the "url" tag to be used on the ajax tags?

musachy

Ted Husted wrote:
GMail has been marking many JIRA posting as spam lately (no doubt
because several are now). In case anyone missed it, Rainer posted a
comment to the ticket.

* http://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-1537?page=all

-Ted.