Yes, I'm tied up until Monday, but I could look at it then.

-Ted.

On 12/7/06, Paul Benedict <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ted (et all),

I believe 1.3.6 is finished with development. It contains everything
that all volunteers wanted to address in the immediate present, and any
outstanding issues will go into the next release.

You mentioned that if the release notes were updated, you would take up
getting the release ready. They are. Are you still willing to do that?

Paul