On 12/28/06, Don Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I think the rule of thumb here should be if you require any additional
tag attributes, then the tag should be in its own tag library.  If
followed fully, this would put our xhtml theme in its own tag library,
which if we could ignore backward compatibility, I'd do in a heartbeat.
I  think the theme concept is still handy, just overused.

If the taglibs were proper supersets, then we could just change the
prefix reference at the top of the page from struts-tags to
struts-tags-xhtml or struts-tags-dojo.