Ted,
Making XWork a more "public" project is not a problem  - we just hadn't done so
up until now due to no need.

As for the names of the releases (RC, beta, 2.0.1.1.1.1, whatever you
want...)... that is really easy to fix: just ask Rainer or whoever is doing the
release :) OpenSymphony doesn't really have a lot of rules around this.

The important thing is that XW is here to serve Struts, and everyone knows
that. So if there are needs it isn't providing, I'm sure the gang will work to
address them.