Dave Newton wrote:
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Obviously, S2/WW2 does perform well enough in production: witness
Confluence and Jive. But, we need to recognize that the bloggers will
be all over the benchmark numbers, and we might want to be proactive.

Darn bloggers.

How much overhead does the default interceptor stack introduce? I wonder
if all of them would be necessary by default, since some add
functionality not present OOTB in S1...

Very, very little if the interceptors behave properly. However, a thorough review would be a good idea before we shoot for GA. Of course, you have the option of replacing the interceptor easily for your own application if you'd like.

Don
Dave