On 1/16/07, Don Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Well, my concern then is that we wouldn't include any plugin
documentation with our release.  While this is fine for third-party
plugins, it is important we provide docs on key plugins like the Spring
plugin.

Then perhaps we should put only a skeleton description on the
repository site and move the bulk of the documentation back to the WW
site, say something like

-----

Spring Plugin

The Spring plugin allows Actions, Interceptors, and Results to be
created and/or autowired by Spring.

Documentation: http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/spring-plugin.html

----

And put the rest on the other side of the link.

-T.