OK, 2.0.4 is posted, and everything is rolled over to 2.0.5-SNAPSHOT.

On 1/28/07, Don Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ideally 2.1.0, but knowing Struts, we'll probably still have several
releases before we finally get it all right for a GA vote.

We may have had those already  :)

Even so, there are still several lingering compatibility features, for
both Struts 1.x and now for WW 2.2.5, that should be in some 2.0.x
release. Of course, that doesn't mean that both Struts 2.0.4 and
Struts 2.0.5 can't go GA :)

Even given all the WW success stories, I'm concerned that if we don't
close the ms-gap between 1.x and 2.x page rendering, we'll live to
regret it, even if it is not a difference that makes a difference. Of
course, we're starting to see some patches in that regard, and maybe
with 2.0.4 under our belt, we will have the courage to commit, and
maybe even publish our own benchmark application :)

I'm equally concerned that we are falling behind on the Ajax  patches,
and even though the release notes label the Ajax theme experimental,
if we don't batten down what we already have, we will be in a for a
rough ride on the user support front.