+1 for beta as well.
We might have a problem with xwork and Java 1.4 compliancy as well.

Have a look at: http://jira.opensymphony.com/browse/XW-463

It looks like retroweaver does not translate ThreadLocal.remove() correctly.
We need to investigate retrotranslator for correct translation, since
retroweaver seems not to be working correctly here.

Does this problem effect Struts2 as well?

-Rainer

--
Rainer Hermanns
aixcept